One of the many issues of Android device is the slow performance. It usually happened when the device we bought has a small memory storage which cannot support large and heavy files. At first, it has better performance. But after installing games and social media apps, it lags and slows down which is quite annoying sometimes.
To summarize the video above
Here are the things you need to do to speed up your Android smartphone.
- Update your device to its latest version.
- Clean up your home-screen and remove the widgets you are not using.
- Close the apps that are not in use to free up the system memory.
- Turn off the Bluetooth.
- Disable or uninstall applications that you do not need.
- Force stop apps that consumes more battery.
- Do not use battery optimizer to avoid unwanted ads.
- Clear the cached data from the apps to free some storage.
- Use lightweight versions of applications.
- Use the developer options to set the animation scale to 1x, enable GPU rendering and switch to SKIA.
- Try a different launcher that you can download from Google Play Store.
- Restart your device to recycle the startup process.
- Reset your device to its factory setting to delete everything and make it as if a new device.
Those are the tips you can do to boost the performance of your Android smartphone. However, if none of the above tips worked on your device, the problem might be on the hardware. You may need to upgrade your smartphone or purchase a new one with better specifications.
Having doubts, question and concerns? Drop them down in the comment box below. We also appreciate if you could share some of your experiences when you needed to boost the performance of your Android phone, and what did you do to optimize it.